Saturday, August 17, 2013

Meet Mrs. Elton

Hello 2013 - 2014 First Grade Families!

My name is Stephanie Elton. I have been teaching in Stow for 8 years. Throughout my time in the district I have taught Title 1 Reading, Second Grade and First Grade. Over the years I have also had the opportunity to work one-on-one tutoring students after school and during the summer. I earned my Bachelor's in Education from Ohio University in Athens in 2004. I then went on to receive my Reading Endorsement and Master's Degree in Early Childhood from Kent State.

When I'm not at school you are bound to find me reading, listening to music, playing with my beagles, spending quality time with my friends and family, or researching the latest trends in education. Over the summer, I also discovered that I love to kayak!

I currently reside in the Kent area with my husband Joe and our two beagle babies. By the end of the year you will probably know more about the beags than you ever thought possible. Joe and I both share a passion for people and animals. He is the co-owner of Primary Pet Care on Fishcreek Road. If you ever take your pets there be sure to say hello and tell him Mrs. Elton sent you. We both feel extremely blessed to work in such an amazing community!

I am very excited to work with you and your children this year and look forward to meeting everyone at Open House.

Have a wonderful week and I will see you all very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment